Does healthy eating with diabetes have to be bland? This cookbook says no! Joseph D'Amore is a medical doctor with a culinary background who has turned his experience as a chef into a prescription for flavor. Inside "Just What the Doctor Ordered" Diabetes Cookbook, you'll find 125 easy but delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner that are perfect for people with diabetes.
With "Just What The Doctor Ordered" Diabetes Cookbook, you'll never have to ask what to eat again. You can have confidence in advice from a medical doctor.
- Written by an MD for people with diabetes.
- 125 easy and delicious recipes.
- "Prescription for Success" tips with every recipe gives cooking, diet, lifestyle, and self-management tips.
- Appropriate for all people with diabetes.
- Fast and easy recipes
Joseph D'Amore, MD, a board-certified clinical allergist, immunologist, and internist, is Director of Community Health Centers of NYC, an $80 million nonprofit organization delivering healthcare to inner city neighborhoods.
Softcover, 8 x 10
Embed On Your Site Or Blog
Share this item with your family and friends and join the millions to help Stop Diabetes®.
* Minimum sizes are Width 300px and Height 230px