Meal planning is one of the hardest parts of managing diabetes. The new edition of Hope Warshaw’s best-selling book gives you all the tools you need to plan and eat healthier meals. Updated to include the latest nutrition recommendations for the American Diabetes Association® and the federal government's Dietary Guidelines for Americans, Diabetes Meal Planning Made Easy is a resource no person with diabetes should be without.
The Fourth Edition of Diabetes Meal Planning Made Easy provides the answers to all questions you have.
- What are my health and nutrition goals?
- What is the best kind of cooking oil to use?
- How do I make my favorite recipes healthier?
- Do I need dietary supplements?
- What strategies can I use to make food shopping and preparation easier?
Softcover, 6 x 9
Embed On Your Site Or Blog
Share this item with your family and friends and join the millions to help Stop Diabetes®.
* Minimum sizes are Width 300px and Height 230px