Diabetes A to Z covers everything you need to know about type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
Learn about diabetes treatment and care from "A1C" to "Zzzz's--Sleep Is Important." Important topics listed under A to Z navigation, in simple, direct, and easy-to-understand language. Learn about:
- Blood fats, blood glucose level management and self-tests, blood vessel disease
- Dental care, diet, doctor selection
- Eating disorders, employment rights, exercise and eye diseases
- Gestational diabetes, glycohemoglobin testing
- Insulin pumps & shots, impaired glucose tolerance
- Ketone tests, kidney disease
- Sex and diabetes, skin care, smoking, stress, stroke
- Vegetarian diets, vitamins and minerals, weight loss and much much more!
Diabetes A to Z gives you the diabetes health care answers you need in simple language.
- Highly recommended by health care professionals to patients
- Clear and concise explanations of major diabetes risks, complications and issues
- Appropriate for all people with diabetes and their caregivers
Backed by The American Diabetes Association, the nation's leading voluntary health organization supporting diabetes research, information, and advocacy and the leading publisher of comprehensive diabetes health care information.
Softcover, 6 x 9
Embed On Your Site Or Blog
Share this item with your family and friends and join the millions to help Stop Diabetes®.
* Minimum sizes are Width 300px and Height 230px