This bestselling and indispensable guide contains the most complete and user-friendly restaurant nutrition facts for people living with diabetes, pre-diabetes, heart disease, and weight challenges. Reflecting the most recent additions and deletions to the restaurant industry’s ever-changing menus, this revised and expanded edition covers more than 5,000 menu items from more than 60 chain restaurants.
· Get counts for calories, carbohydrate, fat, and protein
· Know the exchanges/choices and serving sizes for every menu item
· Find complete menus from America’s most popular restaurants
· Avoid dining disasters and pitfalls
Along with nutrition facts, this book provides the skills and strategies readers need to find healthy choices in restaurants across America. Thousands of nutrition facts are listed for your favorite restaurant foods—from donuts to pretzels, sweet and sour pork, burritos, pasta, burgers, pizza, and more.
©2009 Hope S. Warshaw
Softcover, 4.25 x 6.875, 846 pages
Embed On Your Site Or Blog
Share this item with your family and friends and join the millions to help Stop Diabetes®.
* Minimum sizes are Width 300px and Height 230px