In Diabetes & Cancer, you will find over thirty of the most relevant research and clinical study articles from the journals of the American Diabetes Association. With wide topical coverage, each article focuses on the comorbidity of diabetes and cancer while demonstrating the varied and convoluted relationship between these two diseases. In addition to the 2010 ADA Census Report, Diabetes and Cancer, topics covered include:
· Clinical Challenges in Caring for Patients with Diabetes and Cancer
· Diabetes and the Risk of Lung Cancer
· Postoperative Mortality in Cancer Patients With Preexisting Diabetes
· Rosiglitazone and Risk of Cancer
· And more!
The American Diabetes Association is the authoritative voice in diabetes research and standards of care. For more than 50 years, to ADA has published groundbreaking, vital, and timely articles in its scholarly journals – Diabetes, Diabetes Care, Diabetes Spectrum, and Clinical Diabetes – to help researchers and care providers achieve the best patient outcomes.
©2010 American Diabetes Association
Softcover, 8.25 x 10.875, 205 pages
Embed On Your Site Or Blog
Share this item with your family and friends and join the millions to help Stop Diabetes®.
* Minimum sizes are Width 300px and Height 230px