[This is the eBook version of this book, delivered in the ePub format. To read this eBook, you will need Adobe Digital Editions installed on your machine. NOTE: Third party eBooks are not compatible with the Amazon Kindle Reader.]
Meal planning is one of the hardest parts of managing diabetes. The new edition of Hope Warshaw’s best-selling book gives you all the tools you need to plan and eat healthier meals. Updated to include the latest nutrition recommendations for the American Diabetes Association® and the federal government's Dietary Guidelines for Americans, Diabetes Meal Planning Made Easy is a resource no person with diabetes should be without.
The Fourth Edition of Diabetes Meal Planning Made Easy provides the answers to all questions you have. What are my health and nutrition goals?
- What is the best kind of cooking oil to use?
- How do I make my favorite recipes healthier?
- Do I need dietary supplements?
- What strategies can I use to make food shopping and preparation easier?
©2010 American Diabetes Association
Embed On Your Site Or Blog
Share this item with your family and friends and join the millions to help Stop Diabetes®.
* Minimum sizes are Width 300px and Height 230px