[This is the eBook version of this book, delivered in the ePub format. To read this eBook, you will need Adobe Digital Editions installed on your machine. NOTE: Third party eBooks are not compatible with the Amazon Kindle Reader.]
Raising a child is hard. Add in the day-to-day challenges that come from having a child with diabetes, and it becomes even harder. Luckily, diabetes research and advancements over the past few years have made it easier to manage your child’s care, helping you and your family get back to a normal life.
Guide to Raising a Child with Diabetes is an invaluable parenting tool, featuring the latest advances in diabetes care, plus parenting advice from diabetes experts. Learn to navigate through the normal activities of childhood and raise your kids to be strong, confident, and capable of managing their own diabetes care.
- Adjusting insulin so kids can eat their favorite foods
- Helping your child accept insulin injections
- Developing a meal plan for your whole family
- Raising a child with type 2 diabetes
- Transitioning to adult care
Embed On Your Site Or Blog
Share this item with your family and friends and join the millions to help Stop Diabetes®.
* Minimum sizes are Width 300px and Height 230px