For health-conscious people with little time to cook or plan.
Perfect for anyone with heart disease, diabetes or wanting to control their weight.
The 20 weeks of dinner menus, each with a grocery list, sets this apart from other cookbooks.
- Special Features to help you save time and be healthy:
- Over 200 quick-to-prepare, low-fat recipes
- 20 weeks of easy dinner menus, each with a grocery list
- Listing of recipes and what to add to complete a meal
- Ideas for quick meals that don’t require a recipe!
- Time saving ideas and products worth trying
- Weight loss and exercise tips
- Tips for reducing fat, cholesterol and sodium
- Fiber facts and sources
- Staples grocery list and tips to get organized
- Conventional and microwave directions
- Detailed nutritional analysis and exchanges for each recipe
- Listing of recipes by grams of carbohydrate
Recommended in O, The Oprah Magazine
"Here's one cookbook that lives up to its name..." —Cooking Light Magazine
… targets all of us who claim we do not have time to eat healthfully. A worthwhile addition to any ‘eat and run’ kitchen.” —Lipid Clinic News
“Well organized, well-thought-out, takes into account how busy most of us really are...This could become a kitchen stand-by for busy cooks...” —Miami Herald
“The recipes are geared toward speedy everyday meals that appeal to all members of the family.” —The Oregonian, Portland, Oregon
By the way: If you like Quick & Healthy Recipes and Ideas, you'll like Brenda's Quick & Healthy Volume II. Over 200 recipes and lots more!"
Comb, 7 x 8.5
Embed On Your Site Or Blog
Share this item with your family and friends and join the millions to help Stop Diabetes®.
* Minimum sizes are Width 300px and Height 230px